Sunday, November 18, 2007

Busy Bee - - - ME!!!

Today:

  • Played keyboard at church
  • taught Sunday School at church (part of VeggieTales Madame Blueberry, "A Thankful Heart is a Happy Heart...") and made Quirky Turkeys with the kids
  • picked up odds and ends for baking for Thanksgiving
  • picked up a Steak Bomb and a wonderful steak and cheese sandwich at R & L Subs - which were thoroughly enjoyed by me and John
  • LINDSEY - all of the following were done while listening to Christmas music - figured that would make you happy...LOL
  • baked Christmas Sugar Cookies and used the wonderful Food Saver to package and freeze them for Christmas
  • made a double batch of Party Mix for Thanksgiving munching
  • tried a new recipe - Alton Brown's White Trash recipe (cereals, m & ms, pretzels, nuts, dried cranberries in a white chocolate mixture) - not bad - makes a HUGE batch but I'm sure it will be devoured while everyone is home for Thanksgiving
  • did 3 loads of laundry
  • typed up blocking sheets for One Voice
  • WATCHING Patriots vs Bills (GO PATS!!!)
Can you tell I'm feeling better?

John painted the bathroom for me - hooray! Tomorrow we can hang my new shelves! NEXT project...paint dining room/kitchen, but that will wait until after Thanksgiving. John said he'd paint for me if I'd prime the walls. I want to have it done before Christmas.

Well, the football game is calling.

0 comments: