Wednesday, February 7, 2007

BRRRR!!

Man has it been cold! We've had indoor recess all week. I don't mind though, because it means I don't have to bundle up like Nanook of the North to be outside for 3 recess duties! It looks like we could be in all week.

Latest news...Katie's test results all came back negative, which is good, except it means we still don't know what is wrong with her. One further test should be back in a week. Add to her current exhaustion PINK EYE! The poor kid, she is so tired of being sick. The only plus is that she had to stay home today - the RX for pink eye has to be in her system for 24 hours before she can go back to school. She went to bed at 10:30 last night and slept until 2:15 PM today! I just keep praying that the end is in sight for her; she has not felt well since she had bronchitis/pneumonia after Thanksgiving. Due to her constant exhaustion she is not going to do the One Voice Easter program. I had hoped she would, but I understand why she is not.

God is teaching me to really trust HIM when I don't see what is happening. So many times I just ask for a glimpse or a clue. It doesn't always give me the answers I want/need. I just have to remember HE is in control and wants what is best for me. I am glad HE is in control; not me.

1 comments:

Photopassion said...

Joy, I´m so sad to read that your little girl is sick! I hope she will feel better real soon and that you get some positive (for you positive) results! I will be thinking of you :)

I wanted to say a big thank you to you for your nice feedback on my blog, I appreciate this very much!
Hugs,
Conny