Saturday, February 3, 2007

It finally SNOWED!

Among other interesting things this week; it finally snowed last night. We got about 6 inches of wet snow. The roads were a mess, so Hilary and Andrew got in about 1-1/2 hours late on their bus. They didn't care; they were just glad it was snowing. I was just glad to have them here.

I went to the One Voice Creative Team meeting this morning. It was a first for me. I was very glad they agreed to meet at 10 AM instead of 11 AM. It doesn't take a chunk out of the middle of my day that way. Hooray! We seem to have a focus; so hopefully we'll have some more on paper at our next meeting. I haven't been involved in anything like this in awhile, so I am enjoying it.

I actually got to digiscrap today. I had started a few pages last week, but just couldn't finish. I got them done today. YIPEE! I've posted them below.



Credits: Papers, Word Art and Embellishments - Chistmas Whimsy by Keri Schueller
Template: Ready Steady Scrap by Carole Neal

1 comments:

Kann said...

Thank you for bearing with all of our craziness! I love this layout I might have to steal it and do it on paper!