Sunday, March 4, 2007

Duke vs Carolina!!!

I am a Tarheel born and bred. I grew up on ACC basketball. Duke will always be my favortie team - part of that I'm sure is Coach K. This is a quick post so that I can go cheer on those Blue Devils!

This LO is a gift for my friend, KAnn (gonna deliver it tomorrow). She, her DH and newborn son were an important part of the One Voice production of "A Christmas to Remember". She didn't have any photos of this event so I created this for her. The photos are a bit blurry (no flash allowed, but did have the monopod), but I thought she might like this anyway.

Back to the game...and back to school tomorrow!


Credits:
Earthen Vessel at ScrapGirls
Template by KimLizzy


2 comments:

Not Everyones Mama said...

I think the LO is beautiful. The background goes with the pictures how they are!

Kann said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful layout! It means a lot ot me! God has blessed me by putting you in my life!