Saturday, March 3, 2007

On a Roll...

I seem to be on a digiscrapping roll - imagine what could have been accomplished if I had really been able to spend the whole week scrapping. I did get the house ready for the onslaught of Monday and John and I had supper with friends tonight while Kate worked. It was a crazy weather day - sun, rain, sleet, and snow!

Here's what I accomplished today. I found this hat in July and knew I had to have it for school. The kids and staff loved it. The top is a spiral that "boings" and it lights up. I even wore it in the grocery store (after wearing it all day I had hat hair, so what else could I do). I had kids and adults following me through the store and saying "Cool Hat". I had an elderly gentleman tell me it was the best hat he had ever seen. I don't typically do things like this, but it was a lot of fun. Hope it gives you a giggle.


Credits:
Christmas Whimsy kit at ScrapGirls
Triple Treat Template by Jamie Rouselle

I also found this black and white photo of Hilary and Andrew. I liked the sketchiness of the photo as well as the looks on their faces - happy together. I rarely do a one photo layout, but the kit screamed for me to use it with the photo. I sent it to Hilary as an E-card; she and Andrew both liked it. Ahh...the joys of the internet - instant access to your kids no matter where they live.


Credits:
Black and White kit by Misty Cato

I'm feeling good about finally accomplishing some scrapping and I am ready to go back to school - miss my kids. Tomorrow will be a low key day for the family after church. Blessings to you today!

0 comments: