Friday, March 2, 2007

LOTS of snow and more digiscrapping done...

It has snowed ALL day! I'd say there is 12-16" on the ground. John has been out twice to snowblow and he has cleaned all the cars off! I, on the other hand, have spent much time on the computer being creative. I made our March calendar and got some info put on an April one. I got really neat calendar templates from a Scrapbook-Bytes E-zine and I've had fun with them. You can buy the E-zine here. I chose a picture of my Mom for our March calendar. I liked the look on her face and the colors in her shirt matched the LO. Here's what I did:

I also did a layout for Lindsey. I am SO proud of her. She left right after she graduated from Eastern University in May '06 for NC to find a job teaching Spanish. My sister has been great to provide her housing and God provided a wonderful job teaching at Unionville Elementary school where she went to school grades K-2! I had a photo of her when she was a student there and one from when I visited in November. This moment deserved recognition so here it is:

The wordart says: Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born. - Dale E. Turner

Credits: Paper and Wordart from Vintage Shabby
Bent Photo template by Jennilynn

AND, I even got a LO done for Hilary. She enjoys her friends SO much and I love the photos she sends me or posts on her website. These are just a few of the great photos I have of her with friends.


Credits:
Papers and embellishments from Admiration by saraAmarie
Template 8 by ConnyB

I guess I'll have to get some cleaning done tomorrow since Monday is back to work. Who knows, I might even find time to do a few more layouts!

1 comments:

Photopassion said...

Hi Joy,

thank you for your nice comment and your email :)
I love your new LOs - thanks for using my template and showing me!
I love the kit of the first LO - and what a wonderful photo of your mother!

As for your question: I didn´t send an email through the group - it was only a private email for mmikes *g*
I´ve made a mistake with her account and had to correct this ;-)

Have a wonderful weekend :)
Hugs,
Conny