Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Heard from my girls in NC...

Hilary called from Camp Dixie tonight and things are going well. It was good to hear from her. Lindsey called tonight - her TV quit so Mom and Dad had to give TV shopping advice ;o). She finally sent me the pictures Hilary took when she was with her this weekend. I had NO current photos of Lindsey. SO, here is a quickpage I did of Lindsey as a blonde finishing her first year of teaching Spanish at Unionville Elementary School. YOU GO GIRL!


Credits:
ALP Country Delite Quickpage

Hilary and Lindsey also took a picture of themselves and I love it so much that I did a layout with it. I changed the photo color to look better with the quickpage.


Credits:
ConnyB Sweet Day Quickpage

I love quickpages when I want to post a layout in a hurry! Have a great night!

1 comments:

Photopassion said...

Beautiful LOs! Thank you very much for letting me know about the one with my QP. Excuse me that I didn´t make it earlier here - well, you know what´s going on with me these days ;)

Hillary and Lindsey resemble each other very much! Lovely shot of them both :)
Here in Germany today is a holiday, it´s the feast of Corpus Christi (I hope this is translated correct)
I hope you´re having a wonderful day :)
Hugs,
Conny