Thursday, April 19, 2007

She's Off...

We had school Wednesday, but the kids didn't come until 11:30 because we had a previously scheduled staff in-service from 8:30-11:30 SO Wednesday was a very easy day. I took today off to take Katie to Manchester to catch her flight to IRELAND! Yes, I said Ireland. It is her High School graduation gift from my Mom. She'll return on 4/29! While she is there they hope to make contact with a 2nd or 3rd cousin of John's. That should be interesting. I sent several bottles of maple syrup with Katie to give to her. (Bubble wrapped and vaccum sealed).

John rearranged his schedule this week to go with us. It was nice having him around. We ate lunch out after we left Manchester and then he agreed to go grocery shopping with me. That hardly ever happens. We got home around 6 PM. John was so tired he feel asleep on the bed. I heard his alarm go off at 6:45, but it is now 7:10 and he has not stirred. He might be down for the night; who knows.

Saturday is the first rehearsal for One Voice for National Day of Prayer in May. There are only a few rehearsals for this performance. It'll be nice to see everyone again. I hope to get lots of scrapping and cleaning done next week with no one home. I have gotten a few layouts done from the Easter performace, but don't want to put them up until they are all finished. Have a great night!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I wanna go to Ireland! Take me! Take me!

Jess Gordon said...

How Cool! This is my first visit to your blog - noticed your link on the comment you left at Scrapbook Ideas :). I was reading your post and thinking, Hmm, she must be in NH - and I was right! I grew up in New England, but I now live far away. Mmmm, real maple syrup - yummy!