Wednesday, May 9, 2007

It is HOT!!!

The past few days have felt like summer. Today it was 89 degrees out when I left school! Thankfully it is cooler now. Not much of interest has happened. Katie's dress did survive the Prom. Lindsey sent photos of the furniture in her apartment finally; it looks nice and Hilary has photos of her and Andrew.

I won't bore anyone with the photos of Lindsey's furniture (sorry Linds - email some new photos of you). I will post a few pictures of Kate from prom and Ireland and Hilary and Andrew. I love ALL my kids!

Katie Joy Gallagher outside Gallagher's Pub in Ireland


Katie and Steven


Katie at the front of the Mount Washington


Hilary and Andrew
Hilary is ALWAYS the one taking photos, BUT Andrew took these next two



I LOVE this one!

1 comments:

Kann said...

Those are awesome!!!!