Tuesday, July 10, 2007

MacBooks and Life..

Well, I've spent today trying to get things transferred to my new MacBook...I love it and am surviving the learning curve from PC to Mac...mac is MUCH easier. Below is a layout for my oldest daughter, Lindsey. Lindsey, I know the past few days have been rough with cars and dental issues...life is a journey and the bumps in the road are part of it. I am proud of you for continuing to believe that God is in control and through the tears enjoying life.



Credits: Life's A Journey Kit and QP by CafeDigi

5 comments:

Kann said...

I am so excited for you and your MAC! So what digital scrapbookin program did you get?

Debi said...

Hi Joy
I just came by to visit and saw your LO, I love it. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments..
You just made my day..
Have a beautiful day
hugs

BelindasScrapz said...

Hi Joy
I came from CAfe digi blog to see the wonderful layout you did with her kit. It came out so great. I am so glad she was so excited she shared the link. Its great!
I read through a few of your blogs but didnt have time to cmoment on all of them thanks so much for sharing your layouts and life

Joy said...

Love your layout.. came from Cafe Digi to check it out.. great job.

Kathy said...

Very nice layout with the life journey kit.