Saturday, July 28, 2007

Stuart needs prayer...

OK - I don't know if you are a pray-er or not, but if you are I want you to pray for Stuart...our cat. Now I realize not everyone believes that you should pray about stuff like a cat, but I believe in praying about everything. We have been on vacation...workmen have been in the house and Stuart is nowhere to be found...so pray that he shows up SOON!

On another note...hail, hail the gangs all here. The girls have finished with camp, so are all with us now...at least until Monday PM. It has been 7 months since we were all together. John whisked them away for a trip - Cornerstone Christian Bookstore was the first stop - with our credit card I'm sure ;0). I am looking forward to games, hikes, "explores" and conversation with all my girls.

0 comments: