Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mental...Pause and Foofaraw...Puff Daddy...

Well, I finally understand why I sometimes repeat myself or forget what I went into another room to do ...a wonderful article told me it was part of menopause...SOOO I have renamed this side effect MENTAL-PAUSE, because that is what seems to happen to me.

On another note, I am getting used to using my mac and PSE 4...I used two of my friend, ConnyB's, templates and things from Anita's Foofaraw kit for Katie's graduation layouts. FOOFARAW means excessive ornamentation; although I tried not to do that I thought the kit was cute and loved the name. We played Apples to Apples last night with my Mom and sister. I wish I'd had a video camera going when my Mom was the judge and while reading cards said, "What's a Puff Daddy?" We all were cracking up laughing...We have had rain for 3 days, but John managed to get in a 40 mile bike ride today...whew! Maybe we'll have some sun tomorrow.





Credits: Templates by ConnyB and Foofaraw Kit by Anita at Nana's Attic

0 comments: