Thursday, August 9, 2007

A couple of vacation layouts...

Not much new here, but I did get a couple of LOs done late last night. It's not very often John does dishes, so I took advantage of the photo op and then Lindsey took a photo of us. Gallazelli and Jack Johnson inspired the LO of me and John. The other LO is from a kit called Beautiful Blessings; that's what I call our girl...beautiful blessings!




Credits: Enchanted Garden quickpage by LBrown

These are some photos from our vacation - playing games and the girls being silly. We taught my sister and Mom how to play Blokus and Apples to Apples. If you are familiar with Apples to Apples you know that in each hand someone is the judge. We got quite a laugh when my Mom was judge and asked, "What's a Puff Daddy?" LOL



Credits: Windowpane template by Tracy Drane, Beautiful Blessings kit by Marcee Duggar

0 comments: