Monday, August 20, 2007

So much happening...

Things have been a bit crazy around here and probably will continue that way for the next 7-10 days. We've been trying to get Katie ready to head to Eastern University on Friday. Imagine my BABY, a college freshman. She has been busy working, recording, singing and spending time with friends. Thankfully she has just about everything packed that can be packed. Now if I can just get her to clean her room...Hilary doesn't go to Eastern Nazarene until the 30th. I have an inservice, so John is going to go with her. Yesterday we went to Loon Mountain after church. We enjoyed the gondola sky ride.

This photo compliments of Loon Mountain's web page. Although we have plenty photos of our own. Yes, I do have photos of the scenery, but I found these much more interesting - especially Hilary and John climbing through the tight glacier caves. The look on Hilary's face when she finally got out was priceless.








And finally, a LO I did several days ago of me, John and Hilary at the Foscoe Gem Mine in Foscoe, NC.


Credits: Digiscrap challenge sketch and Limeade kit by Dorren Stoltz

0 comments: