Tuesday, August 28, 2007

MIA Me...

Since my last post I have been running the roads with Hilary and Katie - getting them ready to go to college...have been to Philadelphia area and back in 36 hours dropping off Katie and all her stuff for Freshman orientation. Done more running with Hilary and started inservice today for school starting next week, I had hoped to have photos of our trip to Eastern University etc. posted on Sunday, but I was so tired I took a nap and yesterday was spent with laundry and paperwork. MAYBE tomorrow night I'll get more posted about our trip. Hilary leaves Thursday for Eastern Nazarene College - a Junior! John will have to take the truck too since everything won't fit in the car she is taking back. Anyway, I'm off to bed with an early meeting tomorrow.

0 comments: