Wednesday, August 29, 2007

LONG days...

So, I've now finished 1-1/2 days of inservice for school. Tomorrow is a full 8 hours on a new spelling program. It was almost 90 degrees here in NH and the schools don't have a/c. The other thing I can't figure out...with as much padding as I have on my bohunkus...why does it get so sore and tired of sitting for SOOO long? LOL! I am too tired to mess with Katie's pics tonight, but I did a quickpage last night of Hilary and the twins. These three have been close friends for the last 5 years. I am so proud of all three of them. They only get to see each other 3-4 times a year now, so this is a precious photo of Hilary, Anna and Rachel. Off to beddie-boo time 'cause this body has to adjust to school time again.



Credits: Lean on Me Quickpage at Snap and Scrap

1 comments:

Debi said...

You've been one busy woman. I hope you can find time to relax. Just popped in to say hi and thank you for stopping by for a cuppa at cafe digi.
Have a beautiful day.