Friday, October 12, 2007

A Day of Multi-Tasking...

It was a rainy day at school so the kids were wired...After school I finished the cake and salad I had started making for the Harvest Supper at church tonight. The supper was OK - not as many people as we had hoped though. I left after supper and headed to Meredith for a One Voice Production team meeting that was already underway. The Red Sox game had already started when I got there...so, since we needed to find a costume online anyway, I just happened to find another website that was showing the game... I left the site up and every now and then the guy next to me would "nudge" my computer to "wake it up" and we'd see what the score was...multi-tasking at it's finest. We got a lot done and I was home by 10:45 PM - good thing since we are there from 10 AM to 4 PM tomorrow for an all day dance retreat!

GO RED SOX!
10-3 victory tonight!

0 comments: