Sunday, October 28, 2007

Whew!

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted. I won't bore you with details except to say work, home, Red Sox, One Voice, Red Sox, church, Red Sox, kids home from college, work, Red Sox, home, Red Sox, One Voice, Red Sox,kids home from college, Patriots, Red Sox.

I was SO tired Wednesday that I laid down at 4:45 PM for a 15 minute nap and woke up at 6:30 PM only to find John asleep on the couch... Double Delight today with the Patriots playing this afternoon and the Red Sox playing tonight - will definitely need a nap. No One Voice rehearsal for me tomorrow night, but a Production Team meeting Thursday PM. Here are a few photos taken in the last week (with my phone...)




This is Mt. Chocorua, about 5 miles from the house.
Monday, while at One Voice my phone buzzed with a picture message. I figured it was the girls, but this was what I got from my husband. A 13 inch trout caught in Lake Chocorua!


And finally, this lovely picture of Hilary taken as she was loading her plate with beef brisket for lunch...

0 comments: