Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I Finally Did it!

Well, my girls have had all kinds of blogs and I enjoy reading them. I also like getting to know the digiscrappers I have come in contact with. I have considered my own blog for almost a year, but wasn't sure anyone would care to read what was going on in my life. THEN it hit me, what better way to develop my storytelling for my scrapbook pages than to write about my life. SO...here I am in cyberspace in 2007. The funny thing is as I am typing I remember as a child pretending that I was some famous person and that television cameras were recording my life...I guess this is my attempt at recording my life.

I am SO blessed to have a wonderful husband and 3 gorgeous daughters. They will probably all regret my entrance into the blogger world, but oh well...they'll get over it.

Anyway, Happy New Year and God's blessings on any who may read this.

6 comments:

Michelle Butticci said...

Welcome!!! I look forward to reading...and so will your children. :-)

Dodie said...

I agree with you . . . this is a wonderful segue into your journaling for scrapbooking. Although I don't practice what I preach, it would be quite easy to take a response to a prompt and put it into scrapbook form.

Welcome . . . hope to read more from you.

Paula May said...

This is a nice looking blog! I found your blog on DSP! Thanks for sharing!

loonyhiker said...

Glad you are here! I've been digiscrapping since January 2006 and love it! I noticed your pix said NC. Is this where you live? I live in SC.

Ann said...

Welcome... I am a terrible blogger but, like you, hoping it will help me be a better journaler for my family's memories. I look forward to seeing what you have to say!

mom2triplets04 said...

Welcome to the blogger world. I'm sure you will enjoy writing. I DSP has some great topics to write about and they post a topic every day. You can jump in whenever you want. Happy blogging.