Friday, January 5, 2007

Sleeping

I didn't get around to responding to the DSP blog prompt yesterday, but I think I will for today. My family will tell you I am a snorer. I tell them it is all my sinus issues. I am a back and side sleeper. I drive my husband crazy because sometimes I sleep on my back with my right arm over my eyes; he says his rotator cuff would be permanently damaged. It is an unusual way to sleep, however; I need it dark to rest well. I started sleeping that way in college when my first roommate turned out to be a night owl and her desk light became a flood light in my face. Anyway, most nights I sleep well - my husband might say too well.


I just got off the phone with my web design savvy daughter - knew sending her to college for that would come in handy someday ;o). She has given me suggestions of how to fix part of my template design issues. We'll see. I'm off to try. Enjoy your Friday and rest well.


HOORAY! It seems to have worked!

3 comments:

Glynis said...

It is definitely a UNIQUE way to sleep :) LOL

Sandra said...

Your blog looks great! Is she for hire yet? LOL.

My husband does that arm fling over the face thing if he's napping.

suza said...

Your husband should not worry about your arm over your face...what would he say if it was his face that you cover in the night :-)

Bless you

Suza