Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My Dreams...

I spent the day thinking about the DSP prompt. I took the philosophical route. I have a few dreams. Right now these would be my top ones:

--I dream of a day when my husband is back in full time ministry and we are apart of a church that is passionate about sharing God's love with others (praying that happens SOON!)
--I dream of having/making more time to spend with God
--I dream of my daughters living their dreams in the careers of their choice
--I dream of God providing godly men as mates for my daughters
--I dream of a life that includes true friends with meaningful relationships; not superficial ones
--I dream of being caught up on my digiscrapping

Some of these I can take control of and help the dreams come true. Others I can pray about and trust God to bring them to pass.

0 comments: